- post jobs and internships online and track student engagement
- schedule and manage on-campus interviews and recruiting activities (e.g., info tables, sessions)
- receive email notifications
- when applicants apply to your job
- when posting deadline approaches
- conduct a resume search for qualified applicants
- register for xavier's career fairs
- xavier university job posting policy
- create/access employer account
- questions? call (513) 745-4886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDENTS & ALUMNI
- search and apply for all position types
- full-time, post-graduation
- on-campus positions
- federal work study positions (on and off-campus)
- part-time, seasonal, and temporary opportunities
- set up new job email alerts
- schedule career coaching appointments
- publish resume to be viewable by employers
- schedule on-campus interviews
- rsvp for career and buad events
- access student/alumni account
- alumni account request
- questions? call (513) 745-3141 or email email@example.com
PARENTS & ALUMNI
- ask your organization's human resources department to post jobs and internships to handshake and recruit at xavier.
- join the various xavier university linkedin groups and network with xavier students and alumni.
- become a mentor in the musketeer career network.
- help grow the xavier family! encourage others to explore the variety of undergraduate majors and graduate programs xavier has to offer.
- for more information, please contact: